Explorations Into Liminality
“and there came an arm and a hand above the water and met it and caught it, and so shook it thrice and brandished it, and then vanished away the hand with the sword in the water.”

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tantalizing and Inviting

Just a tidbit, a bonbon, a dainty to sugar-coat your imagination...and an Invitation to visit here Saturday October 16th for the annual Fanciful Twist Halloween Party, hosted en masse by the magical Vanessa, and individually celebrated by Moi.

Please join me for the reveal of a new Witch Hat, and for a Giveaway, and some glimpses into a faery witchy teatime.

That is All for today. See you Saturday, pointy hats on.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Squeeeee!!!! A give-away?! Ooh, I'll be here with bells on...and a pointy hat.

LuLu Kellogg said...

I will make sure to pop by once I am back at the hotel with my new peacock blue laptop! It came today!

I am still swooning over my new hat and goodies.

Witchy Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Home and Heart said...

So much pretty stuff here!! Great minds think alike! Thanks for your visit too!

stregata said...

Love those stockings! LOL

Cameron said...

Sounds like a cackling good time....heeheehee :)

Cellar Door said...

I look so very forward to the unveiling of you're new chapeaux! Speaking of hats, perhaps my Thinking Caps strapped a bit too tight, as my head is busy with thinks of the perfect sampler to be hung over one's witch's hat rack/peg. It's actually a tiny phrase I heard Miss Ellen (DeGeneres) say time and again: "My Point and I do Have One"!

Cellar Door

Heather H. said...

Owwwwhhhh... I can't wait!!
Tootles,
Heather h

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the unveiling of your new hat!