Explorations Into Liminality
“and there came an arm and a hand above the water and met it and caught it, and so shook it thrice and brandished it, and then vanished away the hand with the sword in the water.”

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let There Be Snakes

Snakes on Paddy's Day?
Oh, indeed.
And a wee something green or two...

Copper Snake Skin Earrings at Mermaiden Creations

Key to the Emerald City at Mermaiden Creations

Dragon Clan Amulet at Mermaiden Creations


Glowing Absinthe Rose Clip at Mermaiden Creations


5 comments:

AJ said...

I need that absinthe rose. Or the more olive-y one in your shop. Or, I dunno, BOTH! :D

Cameron said...

I just love the organic nature of that fine silver....just beautiful!

...and green...it is my favorite color!!

stregata said...

Absolutely lovely - wonderful earrings and the rose...

Priti Lisa said...

Sooo very Pretty! Everything you create is magical...I have a few things on my wish list :)
XOX

Annabelle said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog the other day;glad you like the spider web frame.
I adore your butterfly wing pendant in your Etsy shop....just so very lovely.

Your creations are truly magical indeed!

Annabelle >^.^<