Explorations Into Liminality
“and there came an arm and a hand above the water and met it and caught it, and so shook it thrice and brandished it, and then vanished away the hand with the sword in the water.”

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bouquet of Roses

New offerings from Mermaiden Creations. I have finally finished enough rose hair clips to list a lovely bouquet. I didn't realize how time consuming this method of crafting the blossoms would be, but the results are quite worth it in my humble opinion!
I imagine creating a beautiful rose garden in a gorgeous up-do, choosing several blooms (even in different colors) to tuck in amongst your locks.
Of course, a sexy sweep on the side also works for me ;]
Pure White Rose Clip
Aqua Blue Rose Clip

Absinthe Green Rose Clip
Pale Blue Rose Clip
Bouquet of Red Roses Hair Clips

8 comments:

Carousel Dreams said...

Lovely...a rose garden to wear in your hair x

AJ said...

Love them! As a belly dancer I am always looking for more flowers to clip in my hair :)

Theresa MacNaughton said...

They are so lovely! Thank you for sharing them. :) Theresa

LuLu Kellogg said...

Double Swoon! I love these!

xoxo

Kristin Aquariann said...

They're so very delicately pretty!!

stregata said...

These are ravishing!

Lisa Bommarito said...

Diaphanous! These are so very classically gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Oooh to have a piece of spring to wear all year! These are wonderful- my faves are the red and green, tho' not together, even though 'tis the season....;)